This is my owner Carolyn. She lets me sleep next to her bed. I get very excited when she says, 'skitch 'em Noddy!', because I get to run around and bark as loud as I can. It sounds so mature and dog-like.
She is often away or moving rooms/houses so I get a little confused as to where I should be...but I can always go to my REAL owner, Robyn, and she doesn't tease me like Carolyn, give me bad haircuts, or give me away to people I don't know, and she treats me like a princess.
Oh, and here's the news, Carolyn just turned 50 this year! FIFTY! Man, that's 350 dog years!
5 comments:
WOW... youve shrunk since then! mmmmmmmmm mud cake....
beatiful darlink...
Yum!
I like how they put fireworks on the cake too...you Aussies are so clever!
was this picture taken before or after the "whipped cream" moment?
Hey Carloyn....great blog looks GREAT !!!...Renee has your blog on her site too.....thanks for inviting us to the party...we had fun Cliff & Ludeen
Post a Comment